Tuesday, November 3, 2009

U2 concert & Halloween Pics

A few weeks ago we rocked out to U2 (and Black Eyed Peas)... little baby included. My boss at work is awesome... he got tickets for everyone at the clinic & they were amazing seats (Thanks Doug!).The baby was bouncing around in my tummy... I hope it wasn't too loud for her, but I think she enjoyed it. Steve luckily took the night off from studying and was able to join us.Our camera has a pretty good zoom, so we got some close up shots. They are a little blurry because of the lights, but I think they turned out pretty well. They had this gigantic screen that was segmented so it could stretch/grow... kind of hard to explain, but it was pretty cool.



And of course... the long awaited prego pics... or should I say "super hero" prego pics. We all dressed up as super heros at work. I wasn't quite sure on what super hero I wanted to be so I just threw this together. Everyone thought it was pretty funny... especially the emphasis on my ever growing belly. I got the name "super-prego" for the day.
And here's another at 31 weeks (without all the glitter accessories).

9 lovely notes:

Amanda said...

You look amazing for being 31 weeks! I wish I could have been that tiny! Can't wait to see her.

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

You look great! Can't believe it's getting so close. The cooler temps are nice, but I'll for sure be missing AZ this winter when I'm freezing! Keep holding down the fort at the Pavilions.

Anonymous said...

Cara I love the pics!!! What a fun concert! I love the super-prego ensemble!!! You look so cute..wish I was there to hug you with that bulging belly!!! Love you!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

the concert looks awesome!! you look super cute with your prego belly. I love the super hero ensemble...

Megan said...

You do NOT look 31 weeks! I've said all along how great you look. Let's go to dinner!! I'll text you soon I promise...been working a ton!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look fabulous! A U2 concert-what a fun night out. Great to see you both hope your both doing well and Steve is surviving. Thanks for the updates!

Lenice said...

I know I say this every picture, but you are such a cute pregnant girl. I bet the concert was awesome!

Emily said...

You are so little it's crazy!! I wish I had been that little when I was that far along. Seriously, I just looked at a picture of me to compare. haha :) Looks like it was such a fun concert!!!! love you! Keep blogging, I love it!

DAILYBREAD said...

Loving the blog! Great posts, keep up the good work. Have a look at my fashion blog, you'll love it!