Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Seat

So, I bought Grace this nifty baby seat last night. She LOVES to sit up, but she can't quite keep herself completely upright. Steve, of course, thought this new gadget was ridiculous and often reminds me that she has way too many "things." Well, without me knowing, he took this picture this morning. He sent me a txt and said, "look at the pics on the camera," I had a good laugh. I guess she was trying to brush her gummy smile :)

He also thought it would help him study and used it as a thinking cap:Or not...And of course, its intended use:

7 lovely notes:

flower7657 said...

You two are having way to much fun...especially with Gracie and all of her baby necessities! I think it is very useful, and of course Steve does too...or he wouldn't be teaching Gracie to brush her gums already! hehe
Love the post! Nana

ed and brooke said...

I am rolling at those photos of steve! Esley hates him bumbo. Seriously though... you need all of the gadgets you have. They are lifesavers in the long run.

DUSTIN and CARLI said...

My friend has this seat & her son (now 1) loves it. She likes it too.

Deidre said...

Look at that hair coming in. Fun, fun. I wish I could have given you my bumbo, my boys weren't so into it.

Emily said...

Oh the bumbo! we have the same one. It's great isn't it?! We loved it! It was great to use as a high chair if we were going to friends houses to hang out and have dinner. Steve is sucha trekkie ;)

Tara and Ricky said...

I totally just snatched/borrowed my sis-in-laws Bumbo today!! I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm excited to give it a go. I think Davis is pretty tired of his regular old view on the world... Time to make it a little more vertical:) Love the picture with Steve... Maybe I will take one with Ricky and post it on my blog:) Hilarious!

Emily said...

Lets see some more pictures of your cutie! I bet she's grown so much! this month!