Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who needs a thumb when you have a foot!

So, I thought for sure that Grace might turn out to be a thumb sucker... especially if she is anything like her mother. Let me clarify: no, I do not suck my thumb, but yes, I did for a very long time. My thumb was my comfort and soother as a child. I was nervous that Grace might fall into this same habit. Fortunately she has not, however, she has found some other methods of pacifying herself:

So much to say...

"Mom, haven't you taken enough pictures already?"
"I spy with my little eyes..."
"This pool is the perfect size for a little peanut like me, thanks mom!"
"I like big books"...... "I like big chairs too"

4 lovely notes:

Brenbren said...

Cara that movie clip warmed my heart. That was soooooo adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Deidre said...

Thanks for the updates...hope you are well and enjoying the summer.

brooke and chad coon said...

She is SUCH a cute baby!! I see a good mix in her of both you and Steve.

Lenice said...

Wow, she is getting so big. What a cutie!!