Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...



So this is my adorable little niece Mikayla ( a.k.a, "kayla-bee"). Last weekend I was able to go home to S.L.C. for a very quick trip. My sister was in town with her girls and I just didn't want to miss the opportunity. After a very long day at work last Friday, I flew out that evening to find the little kiddos sound asleep.

We played all day on Saturday and Sunday.

I bought these adorable sunglasses for Kayla-bee at Children's place.I got Audrey sunglasses as well, but....she seemed to prefer Kayla's.Mom, Abby, and I went on a little hike Sunday afternoon. We still had our dresses on from church along with our tennis shoes. I refused to go home without doing a hike... I miss the mountains soooo much (the hikes in Arizona just don't compare).

My brother, Isaac, with the caramel popcorn tower. He made his special "mixed drinks" (non-alcoholic of course).After a fun-filled weekend, I flew back very early Monday morning and drove straight from the airport to work (I made it there by 9:00 and worked 10 hrs... let's just say I was sooooo exhausted).

7 lovely notes:

Kim said...

It looks like you had an AWESOME trip to SLC! I can't wait to go back up their in May! And CUTE pictures of your family:-) I especially love the ones of you guys wearing your dresses with tennis-shoes! Classic!

Plowgian Page said...

Dying with laughter at all those pictures! Congrats on your new calling and keep me posted on you know what. LOL and love to ya!

Angie

Criscell said...

How great that you got to go home! Too bad it wasn't longer, eh? Family is the best. Your neices and nephews have an awesome aunt!

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to spend time with your family! I wished I could have run over and given you a hug and I know Nick would have loved to as well. Miss you two, we need to chat!

Abby Paulsen said...

I just about died because those pictures are so cute and funny! It was fun to have you in Salt Lake

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

What great pictures!! Yea for short trips to SLC when your hubby is busy studying!

Emily said...

So fun! I love those pictures!