Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time to Say Goodbye...

In only a few hours the cast and crew of E.R. will take their final bow. Many of you may know how big of an E.R. fan I am. In 1994 the first pilot season of E.R. was shown on NBC. It became a huge sucess and I became a true blue fan at the age of 11. Ever since then, there are very few episodes I have missed. In fact, I can remeber many times recording the show so I could watch it over and over again. The cast has completely changed over the years. I was absolutely devistated when Dr. Ross left (played by George Clooney). It's somewhat strange that I had a huge crush on that guy when I was only 12. I must say that the original cast was my favorite, but I have continued to watch it even with the changes. I will miss my Thursday night E.R. ritual, but it seems that Grey's Anatomy is also becoming a favorite (it does not however amount to E.R.... there's a little too much drama in it for me).

The original cast...
Dr. Doug Ross...
Dr. John Carter...
The current cast...

5 lovely notes:

Deidre said...

I am totally into Greys Anatomy my secret sin as I like to say! It wasn't on this week because of the ER finale as you know...

Lenice said...

I know how it feels to have "your show" and then have it end. Hang in there...life does go on.

Emily said...

I always think of you when a commercial for ER comes on. :)

Kim said...

I too will miss E.R.! I'm with ya on the whole first cast vs. the more recent cast. I also had a little crush on Dr. Charter:-)

brooke and chad coon said...

Hey Cara- Chad and I are contemplating moving to Arizona... like in the next month! If you get a chance, email me and tell me where you're living and what you think of it (and how it compares with the cost of living here). Thanks!

brookewarner27@yahoo.com