Monday, August 31, 2009

In case you didn't hear...

We are expecting a baby GIRL!!!
We found out about 2 weeks ago, but I've been so busy that the blog was put on hold for a while. This summer has been a little crazy, but we've had so much fun. Being in the Primary presidency has kept me pretty busy. Our primary president was out of town for most of the summer which made things a little hectic, but now that summer is nearly over things should calm down. We also did some camping in Flagstaff. Steve and I then went up to Utah for about a week. It was so much fun to see our family and friends. We had 2 family baby showers while we were there... can I just say that baby girl things are sooooo cute!!!!
More pics from our adventures to come...

11 lovely notes:

Lyndsey and Joseph said...

YEAH! I am soo excited for the two of you =) I agree baby girl things are so very cute. Glad that your summer has been fun and you two were able to spend some time together, your going to make a great mom.

ed and brooke said...

Congratulations you guys! It sounds like you're feeling better Cara. I heard from a few people in the ward that you didn't feel all too well. Girl things are sooo cute. You should go to Gymboree (i think there is an outlet in Anthem). They have the cutest girl things. They have a million hair things that go with every outfit too. You have no idea how hard it is to find decent boy things. It's either camo or trucks... both are awful. Anyways, I'm so excited for you! When are you due again?

Lenice said...

It was so fun to see you and Steve. We are so excited for your new addition.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are having a girl!! Congratulations!!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Congrats!! Baby girls are so much fun and so sweet (most of the time)!!

Deidre said...

Actually I've been patiently awaiting the announcement on your blog even though I knew I could probably call and find out. Congrats! We'll get to meet her since we'll be there after Christmas.

brooke and chad coon said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Chad says that every dad needs a little girl first to really make him a "dad."

Criscell said...

Yippee!!! You're having a GIRL!! I'm sooo happy that we're getting some little girls around here! She'll be beautiful and talented just like her mom. You look great by the way!

Kellee said...

Congrats! So exciting!!

Jason and Ronda said...

Congrats Cara! I'm so happy for you and Steve. You guys will be awesome parents!

Emily said...

YAHOO Again! I'm so excited for your shower!!!