Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Coffee Run



So, not everything that I do at work is related to physical therapy. It seems that everyone I work with is addicted to coffee. Now this is something that I don't really mind because although I do not drink coffee, I still reap the benefits of the weekly coffee run to Starbucks. Little did I know, Starbucks offers a variety of drinks that do not contain coffee or caffeine... they do however contain plently of calories. My current job not only requires me to assist patients with their physical therapy, but I am also required to order 10-15 drinks at Starbucks and manage to have them all safely arrive at the office. In fact, I actually wrap my seatbelt around the cardboard drink holders to ensure their safe arrival. I thought that I would share some of my "non-coffee" favorites:

The Vanilla Bean Frappuccino...

Consisting of iced milk, vanilla bean flavor, and whipped cream (this is my favorite).

The Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino...

This one is VERY chocolately, but it is a yummy dessert.

The Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino...

I love the delicious strawberry flavor. It's kind of like a strawberry shake, but 10 times better.


The Caramel Apple Cider...

This is a yummy holiday treat.


The Pumpkin Spiced Cream....

I have yet to try this one, but it looks very good. I saw it online while I was browsing for these pictures. It consists of steamed milk, pumpkin, cream, and other fall spices.

8 lovely notes:

Amy said...

Wow! They all look so good. I would love to try that Pumpkin Spice one. Sounds delicious.

brooke and chad coon said...

mmm, i love vanilla frappuccinos... they're especially good added with peppermint. yum. i don't love how many calories are in that little cup though.

Emily said...

ohhhh cara, cara, cara, how could you share this with me? This could be a serious addiction if I let it. All of those look delicious! YUM seriously YUM- and it doesn't help that I'm starving right now.

We need to skype again, and soon. I miss you

love, Em

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

I'm impressed with your skills of being able to get that many cups there without a disaster. I loved your post about the marathon mileage. Congrats again. Can't wait until I'm up to that many miles. It's going to be awhile.

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy...I believe there is a reason I haven't tried one, I'm sure I would be addicted. How's the running?

Plowgian Page said...

I didn't know they had drinks for us mormons until recently either. Rob is addicted to their hot chocolate and has recently got Emma hooked on the starbucks hot chocolate run. I miss you. Will you please join facebook so I can see what your up to from day to day. LOL

Criscell said...

Hey Cara! I found your blog from Megan's and it's so cute! HOpe you don't mind me checking it out now and then. I had no idea that Star Bucks sold non-caffeinated drinks! Those looks so good! I'm so impressed with your post on the marathon you ran. Way to go! And you're doing another one soon too, right?

Lizzie Jones said...

I took your recommendation and tried the double chocolate chip- WOW! Loved it! Amazing! Thanks for the suggestion! I sure miss you guys...