Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lots of Updates

I'm back!! Sorry about slacking on updates... I think I will blame it on the holidays... I'm sure you all understand. Well, it has the past few weeks have been very eventful. I finally feel like I can take a breath and sit quietly at my computer to update my blog. Here is the recap:

So we spent 5 days up in SLC to visit our families. We had a blast! There was even enough time to take 1/2 day and go night skiing up at Brighton. My favorite part was giving my nieces and nephews lots of hugs and kisses!


My mom and nephew at my Grandparents house.
At Steve's aunts house in Liberty, UT.Lots and lots of snow!Christmas Eve fun...I couldn't believe all the snow we got.Isaac always makes me laugh.Don't they make great news anchors?At the Salt Lake Burger Co.Don't you love that smile?I just had to play in the snow the day before we left.We made this gigantic sledding hill.The annual friend Christmas Party... one of my favorite highlights of our trip.

Shortly after returning home, my sister and her family along with my parents came down to AZ to visit.
Celebrating the U game!
Audrey on the Bosu.

My friend Neema from work and I at the Suns game.
Too bad they lost.

Well, so that is a quick update of what we've been up to the past few weeks. Now that things have settled down I'll be sure to keep up with my weekly posts.

6 lovely notes:

Lizzie Jones said...

Ughhh, I miss you already!! :) It's funny because just knowing I can't drive over to your house like I can with Em and Kendra and Rach and the others makes me miss you. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates, so sorry we were not able to see you two. Wishing you the best!

grace said...

Me in Phoenix and you in Salt Lake, and we never got together! It's a crime! I have been thinking of you as I started my semester today. I miss you too! I'm in Motor Behavior and using the book you gave me...saved me $120.00!! I hope you're liking AZ, it sure is a beautiful place. Call me next time you're in town, and I"ll call you when we're in Phoenix! Hope you're well.

Emily said...

I'm loving all these pictures Care, we need to skype pronto. I'm setting an appointment with you for Monday. I miss you!

Plowgian Page said...

You have so many good pictures. I love that one of Ethan in his costume. What was it we decided he looked like. Someone from Aladin maybe? Things are finally starting to settle for me too. The last couple of months have felt like a complete whirl wind.

Criscell said...

What a fun time you had at home for the holidays! And how great that your parents got to come stay with you for a while too.