Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lots of Updates

So, the past few weeks have been a little busy... sorry for not posting in a while. We were in Salt Lake this past weekend for Steve's brothers wedding. The wedding was beautiful and it was so much fun to see family and friends. A few days prior to leaving Steve and I went to the zoo and aquarium... it's been forever since I went to the zoo. For St. Patrick's day I cooked a green dinner. I always thought the whole green food on St. Patrick's day was kind of weird, but I really had fun with it. Here are some pics/videos from the past few weeks:

This is my niece Emma... she is soooo much fun!

The kids love to jump on the tramp. I love how their stands on end because of the static.It's so hard to get kids to look at the camera at the same time.


This is a video of my nephew Jacob... he is so adorable. He loves to talk, but it is all nonsense... I love it!

The kids love their uncle Steve.

This is Jacob in his jumping swing. He loves jumping around.

My dad with Jacob.

This is my sister Abby. She has an incredible musical talent. She made up this song about the 5 food groups for her nutrition class... it's pretty funny.

Here is Steve's brother, Richard, with his beautiful wife Shannon. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple this past weekend. We are so happy for them!

Before going up to Salt Lake, Steve and I went to the zoo. Here are a few pics:For St. Patrick's day, I made this green dinner. Although it looked kind of strange, I think it tasted pretty good.

8 lovely notes:

Plowgian Page said...

I miss you two already. Good times, good times. Really wishing I could have seen the live performance of 5 food groups.

flower7657 said...

Hey Cara,
Such a cute blog! Dad and I just watched the fun video clips, and looked at all the sweet pictures...it was so fun to have you here, even if it was a little short. Love you both!!!!

Mom and Dad

Deidre said...

Great to see Richards wedding pics. I was sad that we weren't there.

Lyndsey and Joseph said...

Cute blog! I loved the video's glad your break was fun.

Lenice said...

Cute pic's!! Love the green food.

Emily said...

Rock it out ABBY! That girl has got talent, just like her sis! I'm holding your jacket randsom, until you come back to Utah...

Okay, I guess I could drop it off at your parents house so at least Abby could borrow it! :) Love you Cara!

jeremy and steph said...

Cara,
I found your blog on Kim's. I am quite impressed with your dumpster story!!! :) You are very brave!
And you are one tough cookie with all your running adventures!
Anyway, we should do something fun soon, maybe a good girls' nite...and we still have to have our cleaning extravaganza party!
p.s. if you want to see our blog just email me for an invite: ssbramwell@ yahoo dot com

Lizzie Jones said...

Holy mother of pearl... Abby is amazing. I heard her in the background of your cute little nephew chewing on the remote and thought it was a CD until she stopped playing and said something.

We need to come down and see you guys. I MISS YOU!!!